Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Hoedown Check-in: Week 4

Today is Wednesday, which means it's weigh in day for the weekly challenge and for myself. And I have to say that it has taken me since 7am this morning when I stepped on my scale to be able to sit down and write this post... you see that is because this week my weight was 253.6 lbs  which means not only am I up from last week, it also means that I have gained back ALL my weight from this challenge plus more... 1.4 lbs to in fact. 
Here are my goals for the following week:.
  • begin the 9 week program that is part of the EA Sports Active2, that I happened to win during International Fitness Day from my amazing friends at Shrinking Jeans
  • Consume my weight (in ounces) of water each day
  • Track all my food using the new Weight Watchers Plus Points System
  • Watch portion sizes. Even though I have been attempting to following the WW program I have not been the best at measuring out my portion sizes...which we all know is a BIG PROBLEM
  • Take a few minutes to myself each day
  • Limit late night snacking and watch alcohol consumption... these all add up

No comments:

Post a Comment