I know that when the Sisterhood started up with all the 'teams' stuff I was
As moms and wives, we tend to not put ourselves first. We tend to spend so much time taking care of everyone else and making certain that everyone's needs are met that we forget about ourselves... heck even the dog has been to the vet twice this year for her check ups and I still haven't gone... so that is what makes this challenge a bit more special for me... its all about me. So here is where I put pictures of my fat butt online (again) along with my measurements and weight and promptly say good bye because those numbers need to leave the building...forever.
Starting Measurements: I measured on my right side
Arm: 14 inches
Chest: 52 1/2 inches
Waist: 50 inches
Hips: 56 inches
Thigh: 27 inches
The challenge for today (the starting day of the challenge... it goes through Feb 23rd) was to STATE YOUR HEALTHY LIVING GOALS for this challenge and the New Year. No, we’re not calling them resolutions, because that is so last week. We are calling them goals, because goals are awesome. You can make mini-goals, short-term goals, long-term goals, or just plain goals. They can focus on anything from pounds you want to lose to races you want to compete in. However you want to do it, just make sure you get it done, okay?!
So here is my list of HEALTHY LIVING GOALS:
- lose at least 13 pounds. Why 13 pounds? Because that is 5% loss goal for weight watchers
- exercise at least twice (hopefully 3 ) a week
- drink my water.... 8 glasses... EXCEPT I am using my new Tupperware BPA Free 26 ozs water bottle as my 'glass'... so that means 208 ozs of water each day.-- so if you call me and I don't answer... I'm probably going pee... AGAIN.
- cook a healthy dinner every night to include a healthy balance of protein, carbs, vegs etc.
- in addition to cooking healthy meals... watch portion sizes. 3ozs = size of a deck of cards etc
- eat to live and not live to eat
Happy Shrinking Ladies (and gentlemen) and don't forget it isn't too late to join the challenge... please do so because when it comes to friends who are going through the weight loss process with you... more really is merrier.