OK, here are the deets for the new challenge:
- 8 weeks long (Starting today May 26, Ending July 21st)
- Mini challenges every week, running Sunday-Saturday (basically we will give you a task, whether fitness-related, health-related, mental well-being or whatever and each of us will focus on that task for the week)
- Be on the lookout for a new *Family* challenge that we will be starting in conjunction with our friends over at Weight Watchers. It will be fantastically awesome and something that you can do with your children!
- We’ve created a group over at the ‘Hood specifically for this challenge. If you are already a member of the ‘Hood, then head on over there and RSVP for some extra support. If you aren’t a member yet, then click here to become a member and then join our new Shrinking Days of Summer group. I’m here to tell you that the ‘Hood is awesome and a great tool to receive and give extra support for your journey.
- Weigh in every Wednesday (including today). Let us know how you did- how much did you lose/gain, what struggles did you have, what were the positives of the week. Blog about it and post the link in the comments. You will do this every week : ).
So today I start my challenge weighing 259.6lbs... this is right where I was a year ago... :( I need to stop this... Here goes!!!