I wish I could tell you if I was safe this week... but I can't. That information will be posted tomorrow * I believe*, but I can tell you that I worked my ass off, literally. Part of the Shrinkvivor Challenge is that each week we receive 2 challenges, 1 is a physical challenge and the 2nd is a non-physical challenge. The challenges for last week was to *physical* Log miles... and the second *non physical* was to drink 1/2 your weight in oz of water each day. I accomplished both of these challenges and actually shocked myself with the amount of miles that I logged.... you see I logged 17.5 miles in the 5 days that the challenge ran, I was pretty impressed.... tired but impressed. I also was able to drink my 130oz of water each day and on a few days drank even more than that.... and you know what IT PAID OFF!!! How do I know that you ask? Because you see I lost 4.6 lbs this week because my scale told me this morning that I now weight 255.4 lbs. I am pretty impressed with that number... granted it is still 100 lbs from where I want to be, but each step will get me one step closer to my ultimate goal... and that isn't a size, or a weight... it is being healthy.
I was almost giddy this morning when I reported my weight via the link, I was even more giddy when I logged in my miles and in my water consumption :) I was so proud of myself.
My goals for this week are basically the same as last week, but I have added in the challenges for this week as well so here are my goals for the next week:
- no late night snacking, except for Thursdays which seems to be my 'night out'
- limit the crap I eat
- Journal my food using Weight Watchers e-tools
- Follow my Weight Watcher's Plan
- Take a few minutes every day for myself
- Drink at least 130 ozs of water each day
- keep track of the MINUTES that I exercise... must be active exercise *this is the physical challenge for this week*
- NO DRIVE THRU... no fast food. NONE. *this is the non physical challenge*.
GO TRIBE PUT THE LIME IN THE COCONUT!!!!!