Tomorrow starts the new CHALLENGE over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans, so I want to prep myself with a good old fashioned cleanse before it starts, but not the kind of cleanse that costs lots of money and makes me and my stomach miserable for days.... nope I am getting all the 'bad' out there and just letting it go from here, so here is my True Confessions Tuesdays.
- I have been eating like crap lately. In all honesty though, I have been doing it on purpose. You see I knew that this day was coming and I wanted to get my REALLY bad stuff out of the way ( you know like the cheese buttons we had for dinner last night).
- Emotionally I have been stuck in my trunk.. (this is a reference to the conscious discipline parenting style, meaning that I am not thinking things through)... some of it is the fault of others, but in the end it still comes back to how I let other people affect me and my emotions. Just because someone is a jerk to me doesn't mean that I have to be a jerk to other people.
- I am completely lacking the ability to say "no" lately. This is one of the BIG things about my ADD that really gets me in trouble. I spread myself far to thin and because of my
wonderfulhorrid organizational and time management skills I end up in ALOT of trouble.
- Exercise has been a demon I have had no desire to exercise from my life... yesterday was literally the FIRST time I went for a walk in MONTHS...
- My house is a disaster. Nothing in its place and no place for anything
- School is kicking my ass the semester, but this is because I am not really giving it the all that it deserves.
- I miss my friends. I have been working several mornings each week, and while I get to hang out with one of my friends while I do it, I still miss my other friends too.
- My parenting lately has certainly been less than stellar... again I have been hanging out in my trunk and really need to work myself into my engine.
- I want a pair of jeans that fits that does NOT have a 2 as the first number of it
- I will try to be more positive and gracious. My life may not be the way that I want it, nor is it perfect, but it is still better than the lives that some have.